Monday, March 15, 2010

Lauren Conrad Had A Little Help On Her Kohl's Line...Surprise?



When I first saw the lookbook for Lauren Conrad's Spring collection for Kohl's, I thought to myself: 'touché, LC, touché.'

Our little Laguna starlet has come a long way. I mean, think about it, an MTV producer discovered her in the parking lot of her high school one fateful afternoon when she was skipping class. Flash forward a few years and the girl has built herself a lucrative career as an American sweetheart, despite being remarkably unfriendly.

That is the power of America, my friends. It's preposterous, but I guess if you can do it, why not?


Anywho,

We all remember her design debut, The Lauren Conrad Collection. Disaster. But this Kohl's line...not too shabby, LC.
It looks well designed, has a strong use of patterns and does not bore me to tears.

So, imagine my surprise when reports began to leak that Miss Conrad had a little help, neigh, a lot of help, from former Project Runway contestant (and personal fave) Ra'mon Lawrence Coleman.

Suddenly, it all made so much sense! His influence is everywhere! He designed, she signed, and the world is as it should be.


Kudos to LOL/OMG! for breaking this story, and enjoy the comparisons below.








No comments:

Post a Comment