Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Trend Alert! Collars



Pathetic! Suburban moralists in mom jeans. I'd pity them if I wasn't worried they'd spill orange soda on my Christian Louboutins.
- Blair Waldorf.

Speaking of Blair Waldorf, girl has got some style, no?
Chic, preppy and elegant, hers is the style that is going to be IN this fall. Mark our words.

Collars have been all over the runway ladies. And before you claim that you can't think about collars without automatically remembering your middle school librarian who made you shudder EVERY day as you pondered in vain: does she NOT own a mirror?!

Okay, so maybe that was me. But look at how far I've come!


And they really have been quite prominent on thr runways. The look surfaced on the runways of Celine, Yves Saint Laurent, ChloƩ and Miu Miu.

Like we said, Blair Waldorf. Now all we need is Bass, Chuck Bass.

xoxo
The Fein Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment