Thursday, April 22, 2010

White-Hot



The white pantsuit is back!

I for one, am thoroughly excited. Why, you ask? Well, there are a number of reasons, but if I had to list my top two, they would be:

1) The resurgence of the white pantsuit gives me yet another reason to exclusively drink vodka-martinis.

2) This epic fashion statement conjures up images of grandeur in my mind. I can't help but picture myself in a pristine English manor with a pristine suit to match, saying things like, yes, well, Christopher has the Bentley today, but I can take The Rolls, cheerio chaps!

It could happen.

Anywho, everyone from ChloƩ and Todd Lynn, to Jil Sander and Tommy Hilfiger have gotten down with this look. So what are you waiting for? Grab a fantastic pair of heels, toss a jacket over one shoulder with stylish ease and strut your way to the parlor room.

No comments:

Post a Comment